The Enterprise Digital Member experiences team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality. The team’s primary remit is to define and deliver digital experiences and best-in-class innovation.
As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team, we have a collective focus on also growing revenue from our existing customer base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with many teams to deploy mobile, web and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The Sr. Product Designer will report to the Director of UX, Global Web Loyalty & Benefits with in the EDME team and as a part of our crew, he or she will be responsible for the visual design and user experience, including, but not limited to:
- Transforming ideas and business opportunities: Working closely with a team of developers, researchers, CX and Product to bring creative vision and alignment that will translate to desirable outcomes for our users in mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
- Enterprise level design: Creating assets such as hi-fidelity prototypes, wireframes, information architecture diagrams, mental models, personae’s, usability testing stimulus, and user journey maps.
- Self-motivated, effective communicator: Being a passionate advocate for the user and incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
5+ years of Visual and UX/Interaction design or product design experience in creating enterprise level consumer facing digital products, or a similar role
Strong portfolio with case studies displaying a balance and breadth of visual + UX Design knowledge, while demonstrating use of current industry tools, trends and outcome
Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Zeplin and Abstract
Must have education or training in visual design, coupled with proven experience and skills using user-centered design methods and best practices
- Must be a self-starter, who can effectively manage their time between multiple projects, follow directions and deliver from start to finish
- Capable of producing results independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Great communicator who is comfortable with documentation, organization, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude with a good sense of humo
factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost
and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2020, 8:25:46 PM