The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Evaluate, Architect, design, prototype storage solutions to support business strategies, deliver business value, and shape technology strategies
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs
- Improve time to market by automating test cases used for new product evaluation
- Build and design Infrastructure automation framework for storage technologies which will provide common interface to multiple storage systems and vendors
- Build reusable code to automate day to day storage tasks
- Integrate storage automation systems into enterprise automation framework.
- Partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive project governance & Operational readiness
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other storage solutions systems and platforms within the supported domains.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new Technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering field
- Knowledge on SAN, NAS, Object protocols and technologies
- Atleast 4-6 years of programming experience in one or many languages Python, Django, React and GO
- At least 2-4 years of working knowledge of any Storage product (VMAX, NetAPP, ScaleIO, Solid Fire, ECS, Pure)
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2020, 2:39:16 AM