As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2019"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
We are looking for highly experienced and professional Travel Consultants to join our energetic, fun and engaging team that is focused on employee development and achieving high standards of performance. You will be rewarded for delivering superior service to our customers and for generating revenue for the business. As a Travel Consultant at American Express you will be expected to service international and domestic bookings, particularly within the high end luxury travel segment which will include booking First/Business class air tickets, with point to point, multi destination or even Round the World fares, Hotels, Car Rental, Tours and even Cruises. Our customers seek flawless service and look for a unique and exclusive experience for their leisure travel. Providing professional, knowledgeable and extraordinary service will come naturally to you and no request will be too large or impossible. If you take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to service your clients, then this opportunity could be for you.
- A strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering ‘Excellent’ service
- Travel industry experience (minimum 2 – 3 years) is highly desirable
- Appropriate knowledge of travel reservation system is an advantage
- Knowledge of leisure travel and leisure travel products/services, knowledge of luxury hotels & tour suppliers is desirable
- Must be an excellent team player and focused on achieving team goals
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and the Internet
- Graduate preferred, experience in relevant role highly preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2020, 9:00:15 AM