- Partner with GCS teams to drive clarity and focus across International and pick the right spots to scale for success.
- Identify and prioritize issues for further analysis, synthesize the insights from the analyses and develop recommendations
- Lead and project manage key business and analytical initiatives from conception through implementation to evaluation.
- Collaborate with other Blue Box teams- Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A), Marketing and Credit and Fraud risk (CFR) to learn and leverage new thinking/techniques.
- Report to VP DS&I
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: consulting, business development, strategy, marketing, customer insight/analytics, risk management.
- Proven ability to lead teams, motivate others, communicate complex ideas clearly, gain the respect of colleagues, and work collaboratively
- Strong qualitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Thorough attention to detail consistent with producing executive-level deliverables
- Project Management skills - Proven ability to take initiative, champion a project from conception through implementation to evaluation
- A passion for data analytics, including knowledge of key industry trends
- Ability to innovate and identify new insight opportunities from transactional data sources
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment, communicate effectively and work well in a cross-functional environment.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020, 11:18:01 AM