EDA partners closely with colleagues in issuing businesses, and across the Blue-Box to drive growth and market place differentiation for GCSG. The Assisted Application Experience is one of GCSG’s key priorities, and a core component is making the application process as easy and seamless as possible.
The Assisted Application Experience team’s purpose is to grow revenue by accelerating application completion and increasing customers’ ability to start spend for sales assisted (i.e. in person on the field or phone) channels across our global proprietary issuing countries. This team is responsible for designing digital application journeys (desktop/mobile web and mobile apps) that can be easily scaled globally, while reducing cost and time to market.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing new products to life, enhancing existing products and provide insightful analysis and ad-hoc reporting to identify new optimization opportunities. You will need to will partner closely with local stakeholders, Central capabilities and marketing teams, and Technology to understand our customer needs in order to meet our business growth and outcome targets.
- Provide support for and/or lead core development projects within the sales assisted space
- Manage creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with development team to deliver working application experiences
- Manage team budget and provide budget reporting updates
- Central governance and backlog management of incoming development requests
- Assist in post-launch analysis for the team’s core product releases, testing, and ongoing product optimization
- Conduct ongoing assessments of assisted applications to determine how applications can be optimized
- Managing Stakeholders to define project requirements and outcomes
- Travel <10%
- Digital product development experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Agile principles and experience working in Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with and analyze large amounts of data
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Early adopter and passionate about new technologies
- Familiarity with basic UX/UI principles
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst, AdHoc, and/or Discover tools a strong plus
- International experience and/or additional language proficiency a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020, 9:15:23 PM