There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.Function Description: Global New Accounts
Purpose of the Role:
Timely And Error Free Processing Of Card Applications.
• Provide excellent service to US card applicants/Card Members
• Processing Of Applications by Ensuring Complete Analysis of Available Data on Profile,
• Adhering to outlined Procedures
• Ability to connect with customer’s and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
• Ability to Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquettes
• Understand the bank environment and confidentiality of customer data
• Assist Audit, Internal And Compliance Functions at times Of Audits To Ensure all Control Issues are Identified and addressed.
• Acts as a brand ambassador for the company
• Ability to analyze and suggest improvement on existing processes, procedures.
• Ability to work with minimal support
• Candidate should be customer centric
• Support All Other Day-To-Day New A/C Processes And All New Initiatives
• Shift Timings – 24*7
Critical Factors to Success:
• Proven ability to craft and implement effective communications plans serving a broad audience
• Effective understanding of employee communications best practices
Past Experience: minimum 12 months in the current role
• Hands on experience in creating videos, web/graphic design will be a plus
Functional Skills/Capabilities: Minimum 1 Year Of Experience In relevant field
Excellent Communication skills
Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Basic Computer skills mandatory
Knowledge of Platforms
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020, 8:13:15 AM