Regional Management Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Role : Regional Management Analyst (Band 30)
Regional Management Analyst – Global Talent Acquisition
The Regional Management Analyst’s main responsibilities would include providing support to VP of global talent acquisition in strategy planning, optimizing operations and improving performance. It will be done by providing tracking and reporting information on recruitment metrics, process adherence, policies governance, and practices to ensure operational perfection, audit and compliance with local laws and policies. This role would also be responsible for providing planning, coordination, project management, analytical, and strategic support for regional recruitment leaders.
• Optimizes operations through quantitative analysis of process, data, and governance
• Builds and maintains metrics to track efficiency of recruitment activities against stated strategies
• Provides regular /ad hoc reporting information to regional Director(s) and VP(s) on recruitment process, policies, efficiency and effectiveness
• Serves as the liaison between regional recruitment managers to make connections and bring together a cohesive talent experience
• Supports the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly audit reporting on key processes, striving to make data more accessible to end users
• Partners with compliance and internal audit, as necessary to ensure compliance and to address identified gaps and address policy considerations
• Works closely with the regional recruitment teams to recommend and implement more efficient and streamlined processes and supports key programs, projects, and processes, demonstrating internal and external research/data to inform the talent strategy and recruitment processes
• Participates in vendor management meetings and ensures vendor adherence to contract, SLAs, and performance guarantees
• Provides planning and coordination, including project management, thought leadership, analytical, and strategic support for global transformation initiatives as the need arises
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited mentorship. The individual should be
• Management graduate with 2+ years of experience in strategic planning and project management roles
• Strong communicator and strategic thinker who can effectively communicate with senior management
• Problem solver who can effectively multi-task and prioritize as business needs evolve
• Analytical attitude with consistent track record of using data and business insight to develop winning strategies and drive business decision-making,
• Proficient in advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong in relationship building skills with ability to influence without authority across peers and leaders and drive projects with little direction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding organization and planning skills are critical
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and balance multiple priorities simultaneously
• High level of integrity required for handling confidential information
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2020, 3:31:44 AM