- Own SEO Strategy for several countries where Amex has a presence.
- Assist in fine tuning & developing the SEO Strategy for all other international markets (countries)
- Help maintain governance for SEO across the enterprise
- Develop ongoing SEO performance reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts
- Coordination of technical efforts with multiple tech teams and global market business partners
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Train and work with the developers to meet SEO standards when developing web experiences: to make certain that all pages have an applicable title and metadata element.
- Help lead enterprise SEO Strategy for organization focusing particularly on the international markets
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Evangelize SEO within internal and external teams at Amex
- Create educational/training content for team within the markets owned.
- Improve internal and external reporting and tools
- Assist in managing vendors & agencies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Proven SEO Experience
Fluent in any of the following languages is mandatory: Dutch, Italian, French, German, Cantonese, Japanese
Experience within a similar role in an in-house team is a plus
A proven track record in delivering good exceptional SEO results
Knowledgeable of the latest SEO best practices
Ability to work within a team and independently
Previous web development experience is a plus but not required
Good communication skills
Good organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2020, 5:24:44 PM