Digital Partnership Development and Internal Acquisition
Referral Marketing (MGM) together with Partnership are the fastest growing card acquisition channels for American Express globally and will continue the growth trajectory in 2020, given the strong underlying economics, relative under-penetration of the Cardmember base and significant appetite for investment.
Reporting to the Digital Acquisition Director, within the Digital team, the candidate would own the overall product delivery roadmap for these channels, and would need to ensure that innovative ideas can be smoothly converted into tangible delivery, the success of which can be evaluated through clear KPIs.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and ownership of the acquisition channels, and also partner with markets on enhancements or changes to existing features/functionalities, such as content updates or issue remediation.
Redesign our Member get Member strategy - responsible for the design and build of the Referral customer and prospect facing experiences
Setting the strategic vision for Partnership acquisition
Lead envisioning of new features and use cases which would lay the platform for programme evolution
Plan, support the execution and monitor acquisition campaigns to drive NCA/NAA (new card acquisitions) for MGM product
Lead MGM campaign management activities including execution, results analysis, forecasting & budget management
Optimize partnership acquisition campaigns through segmentation, creative and offer testing through both Online and Offline-drive-Online channels
Partner with Technology teams to translate business objectives and ensure product delivery per roadmap
Collaborate with Central team on referral journey enhancement and test & learn initiatives to drive acquisition efficiency
- Around 8 years of overall experience in a commercial role (i.e. new business and partnership development) with a focus in digital acquisition and/or digital marketing
- Superior relationship building and management skills, strong experience in influencing without authority with key internal and external stakeholders and partners at a local and international level
- Highly collaborative, values strong team dynamics and is proactive in supporting market partners
- Exceptional problem solving skills to find solutions to challenges or barriers in ambiguous environments Proven experience in people management
- Strong technical experience in developing both back-end and front-end capabilities
- Experience of collaborating with Technology partners
- Ability to use customer data insights to develop hypotheses to drive iterative feature design
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to interpret various data to drive strategy and innovation
- Fluent Italian and English
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2020, 5:55:21 AM