Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing all US Consumer Charge and Credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement during early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members, and retention efforts spanning all channels.
Chat is a growing channel that plays a critical part in the digital customer experience. It has a dynamic landscape in the marketplace with the development and adoption of new interactive technologies like artificial intelligence and business to consumer messaging. This is an exciting opportunity to influence and shape the growth of a developing channel and to gain experience in capabilities development, sales strategy, A/B testing, and partner and vendor relationship management.
As a member of the team, the Analyst/Sr. Analyst will help the channel goals of driving digital application conversion and Card Member spend through reporting, analytics, chat monitoring and marketing campaign execution. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will also work closely with diverse partners –digital and phone marketing teams, Global Servicing Network, telemarketing vendors, and our chat technology vendor—to optimize chat targeting and placement, improve Customer Care Professional (CCP) effectiveness and customer experience, and drive the channel’s expansion across the digital Card Member lifecycle.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Collaborate across teams (digital marketing, brand marketing, product management) to leveraging chat to support marketing and contact strategy
- Manage Chat weekly and monthly performance scorecard, and sales agent incentive payout
- Participate in chat monitoring sessions to ensure highest standard of quality
- Copy writing and maintenance of approved language in Copy, Terms and Conditions database
- Work with technology vendors to address technical issues related to chat functionality
- Assist call/chat centers with technical support as needed
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life
- Proven project management skills and ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight time frames
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Will-to-win and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong customer focus - Passion for driving a premium customer experience for the end customer
- Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations), quantitative aptitude and intellectual curiosity
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020, 9:38:19 PM