This role will report to C&B Director Compensation & Benefit EMEA and will be required to serve as a strong business partner to internal clients in multiple markets to ensure that the C&B investment offerings, program/plan design, oversight and governance of each program/plan meet AXP business objectives.
This role support implementation related communication and educational programs support the employee value proposition.
- Support and execute the implementation and communication strategy of local benefit plans
- Acts as a center of expertise for team members and community, regarding AXP program practices.
- Support the implementation of required changes to local market programs that align with AXP strategy
- Lead Health living agenda supporting global & regional relevant initiatives
- Ensures that benefit plan operations work properly to meet legislative and regulatory requirements in all countries
- Ensures that benefit plan governance materials are fully developed for local market to ensure effective oversight
- Work closely to support local market vendor relationships
- Support employer branding activities and colleague value proposition enhancement
- Support the execution of regional employee compensation, incentive and recognition programs
- Continuously work to improve regional compensation infrastructure and processes at American Express; provide related communication and education to diverse audiences
- Support the regional annual salary review process, including merit budgets, incentive and equity allocations
- Assist business unit HR Relationship Leaders and other American Express teams with compensation needs
- Work to support all local market compensation programs to ensure that they meet the local legal and compliance requirements of the locations in which the systems exist.
- Maintain awareness of practices among competitors and of regulatory and business trends in compensation
- Support all necessary regional audits
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Legal, accounting, and regulatory know how
Strong understanding of the components of a global/market compensation program as well as the ability to design and implement innovations within a collaborative environment
Proven use of Project Management principles and discipline
Highly professional with established relationship building skills
Strong problem solving and highly developed reasoning skills
Proven leadership skills, managing diverse global teams and developing talent
8 years human resources experience and 4/5 years compensation & benefit experience
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Human Resources or Accounting; Advanced degree is preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020, 2:05:06 PM