You won’t just help our customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it.
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) serves American Express Card Members around the world with a full range of services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing their travel plans with tailored experiences.
Across the globe, TLS has thousands of dedicated colleagues who are passionate about what they do and take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized service to our customers and helping them to unlock unique and memorable experiences from their travels.
Our Travel & Lifestyle Consultants use their passion for travel to surpass client expectations by constantly striving to create unforgettable trips and experiences for our Premium Card Members.
They take the stress out of our customers lives by planning and scheduling trips that weren’t thought possible. They craft extraordinary experiences and ensure clients reach special events when time is running out. They possess a wealth of knowledge that’s full of choices, options and plans. No matter what they do, they ensure our customers receive VIP treatment throughout their journey.
Delight customers with the unforgettable and unexpected.
As an American Express Travel & Lifestyle Consultant, you never know what your day is going to entail and what miracles you may have to conjure up. Here’s just some of what you will be doing each day in our Premium Servicing call center:
- Using your exceptional consulting skills so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to our Card Members needs
- Creating unique travel & lifestyle experiences by expertly booking domestic and international flights, cars & hotels
- Serving as an ‘expert’ and keeping your finger on the pulse to provide personal insight into top travel destinations which can be shared with customers and colleagues
- Building relationships with our travel & lifestyle partners which will enable you to provide extraordinary experiences, perfectly executed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert and consultative servicing in a premium travel role
- A good knowledge of world geography and travel destinations including associated interests & activities with these destinations
- Knowledge of travel reservation systems is helpful and confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different tools and systems daily
- A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and sell relevant products and services
- A positive approach with a strong team ethic and desire to have a fun in the role is essential
- The flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
We are a 24/7 operating environment and we are currently offering evening and weekend shifts which can offer you some flexibility and work/life balance, in addition to ensuring we are here when our customers need us most. This will be working 5 out of 7 days. Shift patterns are reviewed every 12 weeks. If there is a change to your shift pattern, 30 days prior notice will be given.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2020, 2:31:08 PM