Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Join the Open Banking Enablement team and help American Express create a world class Third Party Developer Experience for Partner Developers around the world.
The Open Banking Enablement team is looking for individuals that thrive in a high demand, dynamic environment where your day-to-day activities can range from developing integration solutions with international governments to engaging with external Partners as they design connection patterns with American Express to diagnosing high volume APIs to creating high quality SDKs and documentation. The Open Banking Enablement team is American Express's Partner facing team for sharing Card Member data with authorized Partners in markets such as the United States, Europe, and Australia. We create and manage the Developer Experience for our Partners working closely with internal Amex teams that own core ecosystem components.
As a member of the Open Banking Enablement team, you will speak with and help Developers from external Partners use Amex's Open Banking APIs. You will create, update, and enhance API documentation and SDK packages. You will build market specific variations of the Open Banking APIs and develop and enhance the Open Banking platform supporting these APIs. It will be common to work with internal and external teams from many time zones and cultural backgrounds. And you will work closely with the extended American Express Open Banking team as we build and define how Open Banking transforms how American Express does business.
As an Engineer on the Open Banking Enablement team you will work in a team to build and deliver integrated solutions with Open Banking authorities. You will answer technical questions from external Partners and help define and write amazing software development kits and documentation. Your day will include working closely with other Engineers, Sr Engineers, and team members from many other teams as you collaborate on and build the Open Banking platform and create the Third-Party Developer Experience for Amex.
Key Responsibilities Software Development
- Entry level ability in software development
- Function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Enable the development, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Automate deployments in test or production environments
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections
Scope of Impact/Influence
- Accountable to team for completing work you’re leading and deliverables as agreed upon
- Accountable to team for delivery of quality work
- Guides Partners in the best patterns and practices for integrating with Amex
- Acts as a voice for the Third-Party Developer to ensure a high quality Developer Experience
- Contribute to international Open Banking Standards definitions
Education & Experience
Up to 4 years of software development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such as:
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and as appropriate
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development, and automated testing
- Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages
- Experience with enabling Third-Party integrations through SDKs and pattern definition a plus
- Experience with external Partner engagements a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related experience required
- Recognizes opportunities to adopt innovative technologies to enable business capabilities
- Keeps up-to-date on current research and technology in the industry
- Recognizes the importance of collaboration to achieve objectives
- Clearly communicates ideas and concepts to others
- Leads work effectively and acts on own initiative without being prompted
- Provides feedback to team members in code reviews
- Influences team members with creative changes and continuous improvements
- Explores new automation techniques to refine the agility, speed and quality of engineering initiatives and efforts
- Able to understand and use advanced data structures and associated components
- Designs, codes, tests, maintains, and documents applications
- Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues' work
- Defines test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided
- Has understanding of the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, crafting, building, testing, configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure technologies and components
Technology Core Competencies
- Adaptive Communication
- Agile Practices
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Organizational Change Management
- Technical Acumen
- Technology Industry Trends
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement
- Servant Leadership
Role Core Competencies
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming/Software Development
- System Design
- Data Management
- Release and Deployment
- User Experience Evaluation and Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Executive Presence
- Business Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Brand Management
- Customer Focused Communication
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020, 3:45:25 PM