There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Service Delivery Leader for Value Generation will lead the day-to-day programs in the Manila service center and partner with On-Shore site to deliver on our Value Generation targets. This is a highly visible role with Senior CSN leadership team and the Value Generation team. The SDL for VG will develop strategies, identify performance opportunities, take on the ownership of some reporting functions and work hands on with Team Leaders, VG coaches and Customer Care Professionals (CCP) to implement and drive all Value Generation initiatives.
Other key tasks include:
- Partnering with site leadership, central VG team and Network partners to develop action plans & overseeing seamless execution of initiatives
- Monitoring performance and identifying issues and reporting on results via daily & weekly leadership reviews
- Linking metrics to coaching behaviors and proposed solutions via Team Leader training and CCP huddles
- Providing Team Leader/CCP feedback and facilitating CCP performance management (improvement programs, re-skilling)
- Acting as liaison with all teams to keep projects moving and make any changes required at the site and network level
- Delivering training to Team Leaders and VG coaches as they support CCPs and acting as coach for the front-line while assisting in the creation of group learning content
- Leading group learning sessions as required and shadowing during TL/VG/CCP coaching sessions
- Driving a consistent, standardized approach across teams and sites and sharing best practices across the network
- Ensuring communications are cascaded appropriate in-site and coordinating site level communication and draft key messages as required
- Creating and delivering messages and feedback from/to all levels of the organization
- Managing technical issues by collecting, validating and reporting on technical issues by site.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Superior Analytical, Financial, Problem solving skills with a high level of intellectual curiosity;
- Operational Sales Management hands-on experience (with preference for Business to Business);
- Relentless drive to deliver on results looking for continuous opportunities;
- Proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Training, sales, coaching and project management experience; – definite advantage!
- Excellent interpersonal/verbal written communication skills with strong presentation and project management expertise;
- Exceptional ability to influence others without direct authority while collaborating and influencing people at all levels;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or Master’s Degree an advantage!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2020, 8:24:41 AM