This position is responsible for working directly with the Vice President Colleague Market Partner (formerly Chief HR officer), Italy, Spain, Nordics, Benelux and Turkey to lead and implement high impact Market Colleague Plan in her cluster. The Candidate will help with the co-ordination and the execution of the Market Colleague Plans by working closely with the local Colleague Experience Group teams and the global CoE colleagues responsible for her cluster. The incumbent will also own delivery of multiple strategic projects in conjunction with the VP - Colleague Market Partner Italy, Spain, Nordics, Benelux And Turkey.
- Partner with VP - Colleague Market Partner Italy, Spain, Nordics, Benelux And Turkey, HR Market Heads (and their teams) and CoE colleagues develop solutions and implementation plans for Colleague Experience Group initiatives that will meet project and business objectives
- Manage and coordinate multiple project workstreams locally and internationally across various disciplines / stakeholders, including tracking key activities and milestones, developing comms plans, managing deliverables to deadlines, integrating activities across workstreams, and surfacing project risks and concerns as appropriate
- Use established policies to resolve questions and issues
Provide support and partner with VP - Colleague Market Partner Italy, Spain, Nordics, Benelux and Turkey in the implementation of Colleague Experience Group initiatives
Provide support to distinct projects including e.g. Employer Branding, Small Markets Efficiency, Digitize HR, Governance
Drive Colleague Experience Group processes, effectively communicating (to CEG and the business) and tracking process
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience in HR with deep project management expertise and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and drive results including leading a HR agenda in support of business objectives
- Understanding of the recruitment and selection, compensation, talent management, employee relations and employee communications
- Significant experience in Human Capital
- Experience in a consulting Company
- Experience of operating within a global, matrix organization
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence colleagues, challenge the status quo, and confront difficult issues
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with data analysis, metrics and reporting
- Excellent Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Italian and English professional proficiency
- Ability to build relationships and leverage strong collaboration skills across business partners and CEG peers
- Understanding the business and its drivers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated comms project planning and execution experience
- Demonstrated cross functional project management experience
- Ability to formulate CEG plans that can be executed to meet business objectives
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of change management fundamentals
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2020, 3:19:56 AM