Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
This Training Product Manager is an integral member of the Change Management team within the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), supporting the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and Technology Investment operating model. This role will primarily develop Training content including: computer-based, instructor-led, checklists, guides, video demonstrations and FAQs.
About the team: The team is responsible for collaborating with internal Product teams to assess how changes to a tool or process will impact the end-user community, and ensure successful adoption through relevant training, communication and end-user support.
As a key link in the Product development process, no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with colleagues, customers, essential team members and Product Owners to develop effective learning strategies.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify the target audience, Training needs, and to develop appropriate learning plans to engage participants.
- Produce content to up-skill end-users on new processes, tools, and improvements.
- Align content with Leadership and internal Product Owners and partners.
- Proactively find opportunities for improvements to existing Training material.
- Develop job aids in various media that enables successful adoption by end-user.
- Guide end-users through change moments via compelling training and end-user support.
- Create storyboards for training development.
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience developing end-to-end Training content in various media platforms.
- Knowledge of SDLC Tools and Processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Jira and (Rally) preferred.
- Facilitation experience in both small and large settings is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities (verbal and written).
- Strong PowerPoint knowledge.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, GoAnimate, and Camtasia is highly preferred.
At the core of Product Management: Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following Technical, Functional, Leadership and Business core proficiencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2020, 9:28:57 PM