Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
American Express is looking for top talent! The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for a top-notch VOICE & ACCENT SCREENING ANALYST to join the growing Travel and Lifestyle Services team!
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) serves American Express Card members around the world with a full range of travel services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing the broader travel experience with tailored experiences.
Across the globe, TLS has thousands of dedicated colleagues who are passionate about what they do and take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized service to our customers and help them to unlock unique and memorable experiences from their travels.
As a Hiring & Onboarding Coordinator within the TLS team, you will collaborate with Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) and the market operations leadership team to ensure the selection of premium talent into the right roles and deliver a smooth hiring experience for the candidates.
There’s a difference between just having a job and making an impact
You’ll be a key part of creating and building our team, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the TLS leadership, workforce planning and learning delivery teams to ensure we are hiring to the latest plan
- Liaising with GTA on required hiring numbers and progress against plan, completing the screening assessments for voice servicing roles, ensuring adherence to standards and providing feedback through the correct assessment forms
- Arranging assessment sessions for candidates including booking rooms and other associated admin.
- Tracking new hire offers and on-boarding and supporting with required administration
- Tracking new hire attrition, implementing and owning retention activity as required
- Deploying post-offer engagement communication plan and liaising with potential new colleagues to answer questions and keep them informed of the onboarding process
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated quality focused outlook with strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills exhibiting a strong presence and with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and across all audiences;
- Strong customer service orientation and stakeholder management;
- Strong command of the English language (specifically concepts of functional grammar and its usage) both in terms of understanding and assessing;
- Solid understanding of “Filipinoisms,” functional grammar, and regional influences in spoken English in various parts of the country (Highly preferred);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.);
- Previous experience as a Voice Coach / Communications Trainer AN ADVANTAGE;
- Berlitz experience AN ADVANTAGE
- The ability to be a Brand Ambassador to new & potential colleagues
- Experience of high volume / class hiring AN ADVANTAGE
- A self-starter who can manage own time and progress projects, despite multiple demands and competing priorities
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 more interviews (fact-to-face or via Webex video call) to happen after. The interviews will be conducted by our team experts, Renee Remo, Camilla Berti, and Anna Griph.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2020, 4:22:59 AM