Within Glbl Service Group we are looking for an IVR Specialist to support our continuous endeavor to provide our card members the best multi-channel customer service in the industry.
Our team is seeking a passionate, talented, and highly skilled addition to our dynamic IVR building team that designs and implements the next generation of our phone channel customer support system.
This expert role supports our constant effort to differentiate and personalize service to our card members by leveraging multi-channel customer service technologies. This role will be heavily focused on designing and implementing self-service type phone interaction call flows using state-of-the-art tools, and partner with stakeholders in different countries to collect information, access other systems and guarantee quality of delivered IVR product.
- Understand business requirements to be implemented in call flows as directed by Business team
- Design and deliver high-quality call flows in a timely manner following Agile methodology.
- Cooperate with other teams to integrate access to external systems, implement quality related change requests and whenever necessary
- Update and deploy call flows to production as required, even outside regular business hours
- IVR experience including end-to-end design, call tracing, reporting and log analysis
- Operational knowledge of Genesys products is a plus
- Understanding automatic speech recognition, grammars and Natural Language is a plus
- Expertise in GIA (aka GAAP, aka Speechstorm) is a strong plus
- Understanding of Scaled Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative with a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality working products under tight timelines and in particular handle multiple tasks concurrently
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2020, 6:36:04 AM