Our Information Security Specialists know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Serving as a member of Cyber Data Science team that creates data driven services and products using Data Science, Machine learning, Statistics for Information Security and IT Risk customers.
- Discovering new product/service opportunities by collaborating with Data Scientists, ML Engineers, Blue team, Red team and Web engineers to build real world solutions.
- Generating synthetic test datasets and validating machine learning model outcomes to assess business value
- Working on risk reduction and ops efficiency use cases related to User & Entity behavior analytics, anomaly detection, risk modeling, threat prediction, noise reduction, recommendation systems etc.
- Applying cyber security domain knowledge, statistical techniques, data mining and machine learning to create actionable insights from 100+ sources in the IS Big data platform and integrating it with products and operational processes
- 10+ years of experience and BS degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience on more than one of the following: Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Infrastructure/Application/Network security, IAM, Cyber Analytics, Cyber Data Science
- Excellent technical capabilities including an understanding of enterprise security network architecture, user and entity behavior analytics and other risk-based security operations
- Ability to translate threat intelligence into detection, hunting strategies and hypotheses
- Direct experience with implementation of more than one security solutions such as UEBA, SIEM, Identity and Access management (Windows, Linux, Mainframe), WAF, DAM, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS, Bot Detection, DLP, Web Proxy, Email gateway
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques and procedures associated with malicious insider activity and other threat actors
- Experience with information security risk management and process improvement
- An analytical mindset coupled with a proven ability to create actionable insights
- Linux & Windows System administration experience desired along with hands on experience with the following languages and technologies such as Python, Scripting, SQL, NoSQL & Big Data
- Knowledge of statistics, data mining and machine learning techniques.
- Industry certifications in cyber security such as but not limited to CISSP, GSEC, CSSP, CEH
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Risk Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Business Case Development
- Industry and Company Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 31, 2020, 5:35:56 PM