Don’t just make a difference, BE the difference
For more than 100 years, American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) has been crafting extraordinary experiences for our Card Members, making Membership come to life every day. As we continue to enhance our value to our most distinguished Card Members, servicing plays an ever-increasing role.
Known as one of the most exclusive cards in the world, our Centurion Card is designed to meet the needs of a very distinct and diverse group. Our Centurion Card Members are highly affluent, well-traveled, with discerning taste that their lifestyles are such that they want and require the best. Their time is of the essence, and they deserve a premium and elevated servicing experience, provided by a talented team of professionals.
Inspire and influence a culture of going above and beyond
Our Centurion Membership Executives are business savvy and take an entrepreneurial approach with their portfolio of Centurion Card Members, owning the end-to end experience they have with American Express.
Membership Executives understand the luxury servicing space and maintain an awareness in the latest trends across dining, entertainment, travel, fashion, events, etc. to engage with their customers. They will harness their intellectual curiosity and deep portfolio knowledge to create proactive engagement opportunities, thereby developing deep personal relationships with each Member.
Backed by a team of Membership Managers, who are experts in travel, lifestyle and card servicing, together you work as a team showcasing the true value of the Centurion product.
As the owner of the holistic relationship with the Centurion Card Members, this is a rare opportunity where you can act as an entrepreneur while having the powerful backing of a well-established organization. In order to make membership come to life, below are some key responsibilities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners and colleagues alike. You set the tone of who we are and what we do.
- Develop customized plans for each Card Member in your portfolio to grow engagement.
- Proactively engage with your Card Members, to maximize the value of their benefits.
- Master existing and new product offerings, creating value and relevance to Card Members.
- Analyze the Card Member’s relationship and propose solutions to grow their engagement.
- Frequently touch base with your Card Members, to deepen your relationship.
- Collaboration is essential, as you will partner with a team of Membership Managers to deliver a flawless, efficient service to our Card Members on every interaction.
- We are looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- As you engage with our most elite clientele, you will need impeccable written and spoken communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years sales, portfolio or relationship management experience is required, with the proven ability to accelerated account growth and engagement.
- The ability to cultivate a premium and elevated servicing experience is at the core of what we do.
- Strong knowledge of, or experience working in, the luxury market is preferred to better understand the clientele and their spending habits.
- We are looking for life-long learners, who continue to educate themselves on emerging travel and lifestyle trends.
- A passion for inspiring loyalty through relationship building and curating tailored solutions is key.
- This role requires an analytical mind that can think innovatively and challenge traditional servicing approaches.
- You must be able to navigate multiple internal systems and tools and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A natural problem solver, you must be able to make decisions quickly.
- The ability to bring people together and be a leader among your colleagues is key to the success of this role.
- You must be able to work effectively within a team environment, creating a seamless servicing approach to your Card Members.
Our Card Members are world travellers, and we have their back wherever they are in the world. As a Membership Executive, you take pride and ownership in being there for your Card Members and at times must be flexible to meet their needs. But know you are also backed by an elite team who is there to service our Card Members 24/7.
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make.
At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2020, 9:36:04 PM