The Business Logic Management (BLM) function in Global Credit & Fraud Risk Capability (CFRC) is responsible for leading the transformation and modernization of key Credit & Fraud Risk management capabilities. This portfolio has unique technical and business acumen to design and develop business logic used across Risk Management solutions and provide cross-functional support across Risk Strategy, Product Management, Technology and Data Science teams. Team has excellent track record of delivering industry leading results while enabling profitable growth and delivering best-in-class capabilities.
This position is responsible for leading Risk ODLs (Organized Data Layers) and help Risk Journeys within the larger charter of Business Logic Management team.
As a part of our team, you’ll be responsible for designing and building high performance, scalable data solutions that meet the needs of our Risk ODL customers.
- Working to triage outages & defects and resolve them within established SLA's.
- Work with Application Developers and Solution Architects to identify areas to improve operational and supportability model as part of continuous improvement and maturing Risk ODL.
- Provide timely communication to stakeholders and users on issue status and resolution.
- Lead and mentor team members across our Operations Team by delegating routine and project tasks.
- Collaborate with other software engineering teams, design team, product owners and managers, and business stakeholders.
Education- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of software development experience with proven hands-on experience in Big Data technologies
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and languages as appropriate
- Experience working on any Hadoop distribution, such as Mapr and have at least coded in Hive, Java M/R, Spark, SQL & No SQL databases for 5 years or more, will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical and business knowledge of Risk Data.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
- Strong programming knowledge of MapR/Hive/Java.
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Implementation or working experience of Continuous Integration and Continues Delivery using tools and automation capabilities such as JUnit, Mocking, TestNG, Jenkins, Git, Stash and Jira
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team-player with ability to work with global team
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2020, 4:13:30 PM