There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 160 years. In taking care of our prospects and customers, Global Service Group colleagues view each interaction as an opportunity to deepen a relationship. We aim to not only anticipate and solve customer problems, but importantly, to add value to every interaction. The Global Partner & Specialty Services group (GPSS) is a center of excellence which includes oversight of third-party providers who provide a broad range of sales, servicing and marketing treatments.
As a Partner Manager on Global Merchant Services & Fraud Team, this exciting role provides the opportunity to lead a call center with over 50 CCPs (Customer Care Professionals) and become a subject matter expert for American Express Merchant Services Network. This role is responsible for ensuring our third-party servicing partners are delivering best in class customer service throughout the Merchant life cycle, meeting and exceeding customer and operational metrics while maintaining high levels of security and compliance oversight. This includes driving exceptional customer facing interactions, maintaining and improving operational excellence and ongoing process improvement.
This individual will work closely with partners across our multifaceted organization including Merchant Services Network, Procurement, Governance, and Capabilities.
- Manage processes through strong collaboration with internal business partners and contracted third-party partners to drive seamless daily operations and support product strategies;
- Oversee the partner life cycle which includes consulting on hiring/recruitment, training, engagement and site culture;
- Provide on-site direction to servicing Partners to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards;
- Be an advocate for the customer with a Customer First mindset;
- Facilitate operational performance reviews and call monitoring calibration sessions;
- Maintain key daily/monthly reporting of performance and deliver ad-hoc analyses;
- Manage expenses and forecasting processes;
- Provide updates to business partners, while providing support and leadership to subordinate(s) based onshore.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong executive presence as an operations/vendor leader with the ability to effectively communicate at various levels;
- Highly developed collaboration skills with a keen ability to influence without direct authority;
- At least 3 years of proven and hands-on people-leader experience;
- Excellent process management and process improvement skills with proven track record of driving results;
- Knowledge of the payment and dispute cycle for card transaction processing – a plus;
- Exceptional negotiations skills;
- Vendor Management experience preferred;
- College Degree – an advantage;
- Amenability to be based in the partner site most of the time (Makati).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2020, 2:00:49 AM