About American Express
American Express has been in existence for 160 years servicing its customers with integrity, trust, security, and quality. Today, these attributes still form the foundation of our American Express brand. American Express employees are engaged and have a passion for their work.
Our continued success is solely dependent on the talent that we attract to our organization, and the response that our people make to an ever-changing environment. Every new member of our Global Servicing Network - Credit team has the opportunity to become a participant and not an observer, and by using your unique skills and background you can help us deliver superior products and services to our shareholders, customers and employees.
About the role
Our Credit & Collection Leaders know that helping customers is the heart of our business which means providing excellent customer service, while collecting on past due accounts, enabling spend and credit decisioning.
The servicing opening hours are from Monday to Friday 08h30 till 17H00
The primary objective of this role is to:
- Motivate, Collaborate and Inspire
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to Credit Customer Care Professional (CCPs)
- Assist and lead team in making sound credit decisions that drive revenue and growth while mitigating risk
- Ensure we deliver on our Brand Promise by deliver high levels of customer service that build customer loyalty
- Deliver on Credit Goals and Objectives, by actively developing their team through regular coaching and training sessions as well as demonstrating and modeling behaviors that provide premium value to the customer
- Build a highly skilled Credit team through identification and recruitment of high-potential, new employees and the implementation of a continuous skills improvement program for existing employees
- Responsible for anticipating and dealing with resource issues to ensure service standards are met or exceeded on a daily basis, and they ensure that individual and team performance is in line with business goals
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation, change and challenge the status quo
- Analyse performance management data and identifying opportunities for further improvement
- Lead by example, promoting blue box behaviours and encouraging an effective and positive work environment
- Support regulatory and compliance requirements
We deliver for our Customers.
We make it great.
We do what’s right.
We respect people.
We need different views.
We win as a team.
We care about communities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Who we are looking for?
The preferred candidate possesses demonstrated superior communication/interpersonal skills and experience in a contact centre environment as well as in leadership and people management. Moreover, fluency in French, Dutch and English is required.
What does American Express offer you?
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you would expect from such a diverse and successful international organization. Benefits offered include:
- 13th month payment;
- Holiday allowance;
- 100% public transport reimbursement;
- Meal vouchers;
- Sport & culture vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks;
- With full time employment you can get up to 27.5 vacation days
- Close guidance to help your development;
- Excellent pension program;
- American Express Green or Gold card;
- Respect and value for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork.
Please feel free to contact us if any questions, you are welcome to send in your application today!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2020, 7:52:26 AM