American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. We are looking for talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across digital, mobile, and social media. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class card member experiences. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
As a Scrum Master you will join a technology team that creates web capabilities allowing American Express corporate clients to manage their card portfolio.
- Tracks and manages dependencies required for team performance
- Breaks down barriers impeding the team from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Organizes and facilitates all scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through honest communication and regular retrospectives with the goal to surface issues/concerns and to identify clear action steps
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and facilitate identification of appropriate solutions
- Uses technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in issue resolution
- Communicate with all levels within portfolio organization to build trust, ensure transparency of development process and team performance, facilitate decision making, and coordinate issue resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of technical delivery experience
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or similar development processes in support of development teams delivering technology solutions
- Experience with product management or as a business analyst a plus
- A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to overcome internal and external challenges to achieve results
- PMI-ACP a plus
- SAFe Scrum Master a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020, 10:12:25 PM