American Express, the world's most respected service brand, has outstanding opportunities for Industrial Engineers working within the Credit Strategy and Transformation team.
At American Express, we invest in you! Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
What do Industrial Engineers do at American Express?
You will be an integral part of our team focused on launching state-of-the-art contact center software to enhance omnichannel customer interactions and other contact center support functions. The role focuses on using an agile mindset to define global requirements and identify opportunities for process improvement while planning and executing a global implementation across various lines of business. The team acts as an internal business consultant to support our operations partners with implementations, improvements, optimization, and strategies.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Driving various projects aimed at implementing innovative servicing capabilities & processes, driving growth, and achieving cost reduction
- Applying extensive knowledge of engineering principles, tools, and analytics to solve complex business problems and identify additional opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with business partners to deliver project support
- Creating proposals and compelling presentations to secure buy-in of stakeholders
- Identifying process innovation and transformation to influence servicing strategy
- Designing key metrics & tracking tools for improved project performance analysis
- Evaluating feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools
- Bachelors of Science degree in Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) is required
- Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement, and data analysis
- Adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis using superior analytical and engineering skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business leadership and peers in a clear, effective, and consistent manner
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to self-prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results driven individual committed to delivering within strict timeframes
- Proficiency in MS applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology preferred; SQL would be a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2020, 3:08:11 AM