American Express is hiring an Assistant Marketing Manager for its Singapore Corporate Marketing team.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) provides payment solutions to prospective customers through its suite of products with the guiding objective of bringing the right prospects, in the right way, at the right margins. The marketing team plays a critical role in this mission, helping create a pipeline of leads and opportunities via marketing campaigns run across channels.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing professional to assist in driving acquisition growth for the Corporate Business. This is a very hands-on role, to be successful a candidate would need to possess strong project management and communication skills to ensure the timely launch of marketing campaigns working alongside the Marketing Manager.
- Manage and deliver on cross-sell campaigns end to end collaborating with different business units within American Express with an aim to drive acquisition.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and support business reporting for marketing team. Exhibit business curiosity and can extract business insights supporting team in business reviews.
- Build and maintain marketing dashboards and reporting campaign performance effectively
- Manage and lead campaign execution from start to finish to generate and nurture leads to develop a qualified sales pipeline. Support demand gen tactics, prospect list creation and report success metrics on salesforce.com.
- Manage key agencies from initial briefing, creative concepting to execution. Oversee the creation of Marketing Assets and collaterals (Digital, OOH, Videos and Landing pages)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the sales organization, virtual teams and other lines of businesses (legal, compliance, acquisition, account development, regional marketing)
- Forecast, manage and ensure maximum leverage of the marketing budget. Track invoices and reconcile marketing budget ensuring accuracy against the allocated budget
- Establish and maintain an end-to-end project view, manage timelines and prioritise amongst competing projects to ultimately deliver programs that support the business needs
- University graduate in Business Management, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of working experience in B2B marketing, with a mix of agency and client-side experience is preferred
- Strong project management and organisation skills, being meticulous, and having the ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Comfort with working with data, be able to analyze campaign performance working on diverse marketing platforms and manage budgets
- Self-starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environment
- You will have a strong analytical mindset and excellent presentation skills
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2020, 8:39:32 AM