After Hours aims to strengthen the brand mission of ‘becoming essential to our customers by providing differentiated services across products’.
After Hours (24*7) services inbound calls within US night hours for all Consumer, Corporate and OPEN card members. The group is multi- skilled in specialized call types including but not limited to Call & Collect, Hardship, RLA etc. The key goals for this function are ACM, VoCM and Call Abandon Rate, along with other efficiency and quality metrics.
Purpose of the Role:
o Lead a team of 12 - 15 Credit Analysts
• Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports
• Shift 24X7 |Rotating Shift
• Responsible for delivery of all Colleague, Customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
o Lead colleague engagement and develop strong team morale
o Strengthen team results driven by effective leadership and performance management
o Consistent and timely Coaching and Feedback, supporting colleague development
• Responsible for day to day functioning of team and administrative work including production floor management including but not limited to -
o Handle and resolve Customer escalations
o Optimize staffing balance to ensure maximizing accuracy with efficiency
o Initiate process improvements by identifying service gaps and build solutions
o Partner with local enabling teams to ensure Operations delivery meeting key efficiency metrics like Leave mgmt., availability, Schedule adherence and staff mgmt.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives that handle any/all aspects of customer accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and problem resolution. Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Communicate effectively the linkage between organizational priorities and team objectives
o Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
o Conduct weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for specialists.
o Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
• Decision making in critical and day-to-day situations
• Collaborate with stakeholders across functions to support Performance and process changes, customer responses, improving CSAT and VOCM metrics and Business SLAs (ACR, queue ageing)
Minimum QualificationsPast Experience:
• 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in service or collection industry
• Effective communicator, ability to identify and underline key messages without follow-up
• Can balance sensitive direct report conversations & also represent Segment results to leaders
• Ability to handle and resolve Customer escalations
• Detail oriented – comfortable with understanding numbers and identify performance trends
• Voice based Inbound and Outbound Operation.
• Knowledge of Credit lifecycle is preferable
• Team management incl. but not limited to Leave and time management, Conflict resolution
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Credit CSP knowledge is preferable
• Extract reporting based on CMS, and other report builder tools – ROP, GEMs
• Lead by Accountability, hold team to high performance and conduct
• Self-starter, can execute with minimum direction and/or follow-up
• Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills – lead by e.g.
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 11:47:36 AM