As one of the enterprise teams within American Express, Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) works closely with colleagues across the entire company to drive growth and further differentiate Amex in a competitive marketplace by accelerating our digital products and services. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Membership Experience (EDME) team focuses the core customer experiences, including Web, Mobile App, Email and Push channels. The team develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, personalized digital experiences across the customer lifecycle and adapts to the evolving needs of our Card Members, merchants and other partners.
Within EDME, the Membership Web team is responsible for building best-in-class customer experiences for some of the most trafficked journeys at American Express, globally. The team builds and scales products with the latest technology using a core framework, leveraging both opensource and proprietary software. A big chunk of the team is co-located with other product owners, engineers and designers, enabling speed-to-market and other efficiencies for the portfolio.
The team is looking for a solid product manager to join and help drive a core Membership aspect of the AmericanExpress.com portfolio forward. The product manager will drive global development for a digital experience with millions of daily views – focusing on Account Activity (formerly known as eStatement). With an outcome-first approach, some of our key core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption and revenue contribution. This person will work closely with other product owners, designers, developers, analytics, and experimentation teams. They will also partner closely with an extended global enterprise, including marketing, global servicing, card products, compliance and legal. Our product managers are often at the center of it all, connecting the dots, driving the core vision and the day-to-day. If that fits your career vision, look no further.
- Define your product vision and your roadmap by working with customers, key stakeholders, and partners.
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Embody design-thinking in your practice, including empathy and journey mapping, and UX research
- Leverage data and analytics (qualitative + quantitative) to drive informed decisions, experimentation and product strategy.
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements.
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and roadmap
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications
At the core of Product Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 8:58:26 AM