- Call center based customer care – You will deliver extraordinary care on inbound and outbound calls to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests.
- Know your customer (KYC) – You will engage in collecting, verifying and correcting customer data received from our customers or through legal sources.
- Merchant servicing – You will be responsible of the setup of incoming accounts for our newly affiliated merchants, but also maintenance of existing merchants accounts (e.g. terminal set up, change of bank account).
- Credit – You will handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters. Besides, you will effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for our card holders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What do we require?
- Fluent written and spoken French, Dutch and English is essential
- Personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Great interpersonal relationship building, presentation and communication skills
- Great problem solving and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in a customer care environment is a plus
- Offer opportunities for your professional growth and advancement
- Provide recognition and reward when you drive and deliver exceptional results
- Respect and value you for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2020, 8:47:31 AM