We are looking for talent and dream to deliver creative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, ambitious team responsible for delivering extraordinary experiences.
As a Scrum Master you will join a technology team that supports multiple business units and products.
- Tracks and addresses dependencies impacting scrum team outcomes
- Breaks down barriers impeding the team from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Organizes and facilitates all scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc
- Creates an environment of continuous improvement through honest communication and regular retrospectives with the goal to surface issues/concerns and to identify clear action steps
- Engages with product owner, business partners, and engineers to understand business needs and facilitate identification of appropriate solutions
- Uses technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in issue resolution
- Communicate with all levels within portfolio organization to build trust, ensure transparency, facilitate decision-making, and coordinate issue resolution
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of technical delivery experience
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or similar development processes in support of development teams delivering technology software solutions
- Experience partnering with engineering and product management
- Familiarity with Rally and/or Jira tools
- A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to overcome internal and external challenges to achieve results
- PMI-ACP a plus
- SAFe Scrum Master a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2020, 10:58:43 AM