- Provide technical subject matter expertise to support our network products for internal or external partners.
- Map out and understand our partner and stakeholder needs, channeling these key insights into our organization’s strategic plans.
- Educate and enable the direct partner facing teams to understand the value of our products for them to sell those benefits.
- Track our products uptake and usage in the market for customer and network insights & adjustments.
- Strategize product deployment plans, based on deep understanding of customer’s business, regulatory, and competitive needs.
- Oversee and sometimes manage the delivery process.
- Ensure appropriate levels of communication occur between AXP and partner regarding impacts to delivery or service level.
Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Advance/Expert level knowledge of payment / card industry technology.
- Technologies and Business practical work experience including managing team(s) in analysis, project execution/management.
- Proven influence & management skills – ability to drive results through others and drive decisions across organization.
- Overall intellectual curiosity and strong ability to solve problems.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with an ability to interpret trends and assist in the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Flexibility and resilience to operate within a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Strong focus on excellent customer service to both internal and external customers alike.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvements and to take appropriate action to move these forward.
- Effective time management when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to drive results through clear communication, collaboration and adherence to targets.
- High degree of personal accountability, initiative and will to win.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2020, 3:55:03 AM