You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express is a global service company, providing our Card Members with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Our Credit department is fundamental in that process, encompassing a variety of different teams who strive to ensure that these ideals are constantly upheld.
Our Specialists have skills that include, but are not limited to; recovering overdue balances, preventing fraud, enabling further spend, and assisting vulnerable customers, all whilst delivering world class customer service and growing brand loyalty.
Every one of our Credit Specialists represent the American Express brand. They take work seriously because they are more than just a voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you will work with, and the Card Members you will care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is useful but not required. More importantly you will be part of a team that delivers outstanding outcomes for our Card Members and great results for the business.
Our Brighton office is a 24/7 service centre environment. We have a variety of shifts available, flexibility is required based on business needs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
In your role you must be:
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Confident taking initiative and making judgement calls;
- Highly empathetic with an accomplished telephone manner;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- A team player, working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment;
- Ensure strict ID verification and compliance with data protection to safeguard sensitive accounts;
- Uphold the American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service;
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value;
- Engage with our internal and external partner teams to ensure the right support is provided.
- Computer Literate;
- Well-presented and professional;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 31, 2020, 10:52:25 PM