- Assist in the month end close process including analysis and explanation of monthly financial results.
- Review of accounting entries passed by other finance and non finance teams, enabling identification, reporting and escalation of unusuals in a timely manner.
- Provide support in various reporting and research for resolution of issues and queries as directed by Manager.
- Support the annual statutory financial audits and internal audits
- Prepare US GAAP financial statements and local regulatory reporting
- Support Controllership initiatives and ad-hoc projects
Minimum QualificationsRequired qualifications
Degree in accounting or finance with CPA preferred
At least three years auditing/accounting related experience.
Strong finance accounting / reporting background including understanding of regulatory requirements.
Knowledge in US and PRC GAAP
Ability to collaborate across geographies in a matrix structure and deliver on customer expectations.
Good team work and effective communication skills
Strong analytical skill and attention to detail
Proficiency in Excel and A&R software including Oracle and Yonyou
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020, 11:43:30 PM