Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Purpose of the Role:
- This position is responsible for reviewing accounts to determine if the CM has set up an account with an intention to defraud American Express
- This is accomplished by reviewing account and Card member information such as; charge activity, payments, Credit Bureau information, Lexis Nexis information, Service Establishment information, and WCC history notes and then making an analysis as to the risk to American Express
- Report analysis results
- Effectively work high-risk accounts that are referred via Risk case set-ups.
- Evaluate CM’s financial data to make a business decision as to the risk level involved post data inputs from Credit Bureau, Lexis Nexis
- Evaluate American Express Consumer, Small Business, and Corporate account data to make a business decision as to the risk level of the account pertaining to charge detail, Service Establishment information, and payment detail
Critical Factors to Success:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills. Comfortable with 24/7 shifts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Graduates/Freshers or with Max 3 years of experience from Top Intl Call Centres/BPOs in Credit card customer service/Fraud
- Graduates in any stream
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 3:38:04 AM