Reporting to the Head of Bank Relationship, he/she will be responsible for driving business growth by expanding existing Partnerships, implementing New Partnership strategies with Mid-sized Banks in the Italian Market with big focus on Digital Strategy to fully exploit all the upcoming opportunities in the Digital Banking Environment.
To be successful in the position the candidate must be also able to deliver objectives through effective management of resources as well as working closely with both Marketing and Operational Departments.
This role will suit someone who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment and has experience in B2B & Digital Banking Environment. The role is extremely diverse, requiring strategic thinking and Digital marketing expertise to work with multiple Partners.
As a Manager within the GCSG Italy Bank Acquisition here is some of what you will be doing:
Lead a Team (2-3 resources);
Manage E2E Bank Partner Relationship;
Lead Negotiations with our Bank Partners;
Identify new Digital Banking Distribution opportunities with our existing and new Partners;
Work Closely with Bank Partners to optimize the Prospect Journey and improve digital communication solutions
Conduct and coordinate Reviews, Trainings and Digital Campaigns for our Partners;
Optimize and coordinate Team activities while maintaining the focus on Targets;
Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to improve business KPI and margins.
- University degree (master desirable);
- At least 4 years sales/relationship management experience in a B2B environment;
- Ability to conduct high level negotiations at senior level and within internal cross-functional areas;
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to drive results independently while managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and good attention to quality and details;
- Overall knowledge of the Banking Industry in Italy
- Digital Banking Knowledge, including Fintech and Open Banking
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Proven Record of Successful Digital Partnerships
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills and written & verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills;
- Strong team player who is flexible and maintains a positive attitude even during changing work priorities;
- Customer focused with the ability to build effective internal and external business partnerships;
- Excellent English and Italian communication skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2020, 3:49:58 AM