Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This exciting role will be part of the team managing the technical platform named MATIC (Merchant Acquisition Tracking and Incentive Compensation). This platform is used to track acquisition data and to calculate payout for field sales individuals for US, Canada and LAC markets. This analyst’s responsibility will include running the monthly reporting process for tracking results. In addition, this individual will be part of the team spearheading the optimization of the current platform while working on various business analysis cases and ad-hoc projects
- Execute monthly tracking activities to generate performance dashboards/ KPIs
- Manage key updates to reporting packages based on new requirements.
- Perform annual updates of all compensation and tracking business rules.
- Create and maintain SOPs, Best Practices and other documentations
Ensure the proposed design meets business requirements, enterprise quality standards.
- Be able to support communication to the regional and business teams
- Be able to maintain a high level of accuracy, productivity standards and should have a high willingness to learn
- 3 years of experience in data analysis, reporting, information technology and banking.
- Bachelors degree/Masters Degree with 2-3 years of work experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong Query building /writing experience using SQL on database platform (DB2 preferable) and OLAP skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
- Proven track record in driving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Strong Interpersonal & Project Management Skills. Candidate should be good on Multitasking and Time management
- Proven robust problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships, mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across the globe
- Knowledge of Amex business & systems is an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 31, 2020, 6:54:37 AM