We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Global Onboarding and Early Engagement team. Our team is responsible for creating an innovative digital onboarding journey which enables customers to register their accounts as easily as possible and quickly figure out how to take full advantage of their membership in order to deepen engagement with American Express.
This challenging and exciting position within the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization will play a pivotal role in transforming the onboarding experience across 23 countries. It is a highly visible role that will require you to work on key areas of opportunities in the existing user experience, while leading the development and launch of a redesigned journey and platform.
You will work among high performing engineering, design, analytics, and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Drive product vision, strategy, roadmap and growth opportunities, partnering with a wide range of stakeholders to work towards a shared onboarding definition and experience across channels
- Develop an innovative digital onboarding journey which leverages new technology infrastructure and design, with the goal of increasing Card Member engagement and satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with technology partners to implement prioritized backlog features, lead the iteration planning and product release plans, create clear sprint/increment goals, and craft high quality user stories with robust acceptance criteria
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience, researching and analyzing user experience data and analytics to identify and quantify opportunity areas
- Partner with developers, UX/UI designers, and analytics to lead a test-informed program of UX, UI and technical improvements to a multi-market digital customer experience
- Assess value, develop use cases and prioritize features and user stories to ensure that work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
- Work closely with your partners and stakeholders across business units and markets to create and maintain feature backlog
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner/Manager within a user-centric product development team, following Agile methodology
- Experience leading a program of digital user experience and interface improvements
- An eye for good UI/UX and ability to learn technical infrastructure and processes for a complex digital product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build positive relationships, influence decisions, and make things happen
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- An ability to deal with a fast pace and changing needs
- Scaled Agile training and/or certification is a plus
- Bachelors degree required
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2020, 3:34:48 PM