Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Responsible for product managing on green and gold charge products; PnL owner and responsible of End to End product cicle performance. Acquisition, member engagement, Value Proposition definition and optimization, Communication to card members, Retention and overall revenue management.
Responsible for member engagement across all consumer card servicess
Owner of product communication plan to Card members
1. Responsible for the strategy, negotiation and implementation of Green and Gold product benefits and value proposition.
2. In charge of negotiating and creating profitable marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions for the portfolio.
3. Responsible of developing, negotiating and managing key partnerships with external brands and business partners focusing on leveraging opportunities and new businesses for the products.
4. Accountable for managing and understanding the Key business drivers of the portfolios as well as managing P&L strategies and overall product budget lines.
5. Responsible of developing, negotiating and managing key partnerships with external brands and business partners focusing on leveraging opportunities and new businesses for the products.
6. Responsible of the full marketing and communication strategy for both products, including positioning and guidelines and overall strategies implementation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
6. Ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope, time and with high quality
7. Proven ability to work across different LOBs and identify key decision makers.
8. Seek and understand external/competitive focus to define product card opportunities / threats
to influence stakeholders from peers up to senior leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 3:18:56 PM