There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Own all technical aspects of software development architecture, for the assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development, includes designing, writing code, API specs, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints
- Drive consistent development practices - Tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
10 – 15 years experience in
•Back-end programming using Java/GoLang/C/C++.
•Database: Oracle, Any NoSQL DBs.
•JSON, JWT, OAuth, SAML, OIDC
•Redefining legacy systems into microservices/FaaS
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
•Drive cross functional development on entire technology stack for a company to provide consistent application user experience
•Ensure ease of switching between front end and back end development which results in saving time and money as complexities and problems can be solved by the same person
•Enhance design structure leading to speed to market: Coding and the design of the site s/he can have a view from above and prevent slip ups that come up during development.
•Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
•Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
•Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
•Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
•Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
•Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
•Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
•Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
•Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges
•Software development/ testing
•Hands on experience in using open source frameworks and libraries
•Designing High Availability applications
•Product Engineering Knowledge
•Exposure on Identity systems and related technologies
•Secure coding practice
•Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring security, Vert-x, Relation DBMSs – Oracle, Any NoSQL DB.
•Microservices, Function as a Service, RESTful API development
•Source control (Git, Bitbucket, Svn, Stack overflow, etc.)
•Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Jacoco, JMeter)
•Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
•DevOps, Test Driven Development
•Data Modelling exposure
Bachelor’s or Master’s in E&C/CSE or Equivalent
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 9:16:03 AM