This role will be the fraud strategy owner of a new banking/money transfer product. Since the new product is under development, the initial phase of the responsible will be helping launch the product and create core fraud requirements.
The initial role will be creating detailed fraud requirements and testing to mitigate the fraud risk across the lifecycle of the product, such as:
- Money Recovery
Once the product launches, the person will be responsible for managing the fraud risk of the product through case reviews, portfolio monitoring and enhancement using analytics. The role would involve designing, developing, deploying & monitoring of strategies & capabilities to minimize fraud losses.
Over the lifespan of the product, the role responsibilities will involve a mix of analytics, product management, and capability building.
- 1 year fraud risk experience (at Amex or elsewhere)
- Experience juggling competing priorities & tracking multiple different initiatives
- Some experience building capabilities which involve multiple tech teams
- Proficiency in SQL / Hive / Data analytics
Nice to have:
- Experience being the owner for a product from a fraud perspective
- Graduate degree in a hard science or analytics (STEM)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020, 2:01:33 PM