WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Payments team. This person is responsible for our core ledger encompassing all aspects of our transactions platform. Our Senior Product Manager, Payments will conceptualize, develop and launch new products & experiences at the intersection payment and technology.
We have a number of payment implications across our business including pre-paid reservations, cancellation fees, deposits, tickets and events, 3rd party payments, and more. The ideal candidate will be able to help ensure we are set up for success in the way we process, store, refund, and report out on all transactions across our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for driving innovation in transactions and payment acceptance across Resy’s global network of restaurants
- Act as subject matter expert for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the transactions, credit card processing, point of sale integrations, and consumer payments
- Build and scale the services that ensure accurate recording of every transaction that flows through our services, through the entire transaction lifecycle.
- Create and build actionable methods for the way payments are handled at Restaurants. This includes (but is not limited to): card-on file best practices and working on mobile payment solutions that drive incremental revenues to restaurants while streamlining the guest experience for our Resy Guests.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment focused on continuous product innovation
- You must have 2-3 years of B2B/SaaS experience, preferably at a product-driven startup
- You have experience taking successful products from concept to launch
- You have familiarity with payment processing infrastructures, tokenization, and PCI compliance preferred in effort to ensure safe and efficient payment processing across all Resy payments.
- You have experience in mobile payments/wallets, specifically consumer transactions is preferred.
- Familiarity with retail/hospitality POS systems, specifically cloud-based as well as on-premise, server-based is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2020, 2:05:02 PM