At American Express we place an enormous emphasis on users and usability. We sit at the intersection of commerce and experiences and are unique in our business model. We are a part of a handful of companies in the world that own a user’s end to end commerce experience.
With our mix of assets like rewards, acquisition, benefits, members only perks, we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world. As we change the way consumers and their merchant interact with each other, we are looking for unbelievably talented product leaders to define and execute against a very ambitious vision.
You’ll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Amongst some of the traits we are looking for, technical knowledge, principled thinking, bold decision making, have an entrepreneurial background and a laser focus on the user.
Does the above sound like you?
As a Product Analyst for Global Application Experience team, you will be responsible for driving the online application experiences across the Non-Card Lending portfolio. In this role you will:
- Know what it takes to launch products regularly
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions
- Shape product programs and their KPIs
- Manage the product life cycle to tactical execution
- Lead outcomes related to foundation and enablement
- 1 year as a Product Owner is required; 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager working across a mix of consumer, enterprise, and internal tools is desired
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace and changing needs
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably including hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2020, 10:19:25 AM