WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking enthusiastic Sales Development Representatives to join our team. In this role, you will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes in order to turn prospects into business accounts. We are seeking highly driven, results-oriented individuals who are eager to learn the fundamentals of sales through coaching and training.
This position is the first step in our paved career development and has advancement potential within the Sales organization. You will learn about sales fundamentals and what it means to qualify a lead. Here, you will master how to generate and manage the top of the sales funnel while learning the basics of closing deals in the bottom of funnel. Once you’ve hit your goals, you will have the opportunity to progress your career as a Sales Executive at one of the fastest growing restaurant technology companies.
Applicants must be based in the New York City area. In your role as a Sales Development Representative, you will be assigned a region outside of the greater New York area. This is an in-office position with no travel, as the prospecting will be done via phone and e-mail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Research restaurant openings with the intention of adding new leads to pre-existing pipeline
- Leverage in-office CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
- Develop targeting strategies within given territory to generate new business opportunities
- Create opportunities via cold call, email and social outreach to be passed to your Sales Account Executives
- Work alongside Management to build off existing strategy based on updates to the restaurant landscape, both internally and externally
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Learn the basics of working with sales technologies in order to maintain an organized sales pipeline, track communication in relation to prospects, and actively report on day to day business activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 0-3 years of sales or related business experience
- A commanding desire to learn, succeed and grow in tech sales
- Strong passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Tenacious attitude and ability to self-motivate and drive toward success
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Software and/or SaaS knowledge and experience
- Salesforce experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2020, 12:51:22 PM