GCC, The Place To Be! In Global Commercial Credit we are very excited to present the following job opportunity. This is a very good time to join a fast-growing business sector, work with a great group of colleagues and develop your career.
Why GCC? GCC has been a growing area within GSG for the last years with the priority to deliver our vision of providing the world’s best credit and underwriting experience every day.
The position is primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to our BTA client base & access accounts at client level. Responsibilities include the daily collecting of overdue payments through outbound and inbound calls. These will need to be executed with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses.
- Managing the collection of overdue payments
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements
- Use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes
- Use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business
- Make spend decisions based on risk assessment
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytical mindset/problem solving skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Ability to proactively seek out information
- Negotiation for and managing the collection of overdue payments
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally
- Passionate about American Express and customer service
- BTA Knowledge / CARE/ CSP
- UK Client knowledge
- Must have credit and collections experience
- Worked in telephony environment
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 20, 2020, 9:50:33 AM