- Own and drive the strategy and roadmap for Adaptive Identity Based Authentication capabilities
- Represent the team in communication across the company. You will be an internal advocate and help put American Express on the global map for innovation in customer identity.
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support
- Prioritize across a number of product investment areas and detailed features
- Working with Engineering, the wider PM team and other internal groups (e.g., Business Operations) to define and document user stories and use cases to guide engineering development
- Track market trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning, and design of entirely new identity and authentication solutions, challenging all members of cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and platform technologies, as well as execution plans.
- University degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Have a technical background (SaaS experience and Identity experience are both a plus).
- Strong knowledge of defining products for enterprise IT
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects
- Experience in product management or related area
- Undergrad degree in computer science or other technical field
- Advanced degree such as MBA a plus
- Deep knowledge of reporting and analytics system development.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2020, 12:31:00 PM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.