Minimum QualificationsFunction Description:
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative Identity products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team! You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base.
Our Engineers that join our Technologies team will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are responsible for development and management of business critical platforms. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers.
• BS degree or higher in computer science or related discipline
• 10+ years of Salesforce development experience on an agile development team
• Knowledgeable in Apex, Visual force, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, SFDX
• Understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
• Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirement and should be able to effectively communicate with both Business and Functional analysts on the same.
• Big data experience is a plus
• Machine Learning is a plus
• Strong debugging skills
• Knowledge of development frameworks, design patterns and agile practices
• Highly collaborative
• Ability to craft simple, elegant and comprehensive solutions
• Enterprise Scale Engineering experience (Industry standard build/test/deploy tools)
• Microservices, Function as a Service, RESTful API development
• Source control (Git, Bitbucket, Svn, Stack overflow, etc.)
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Jacoco, JMeter)
• Perform hands on coding and configuration to deliver solutions that impact multiple platforms and products
• Debug complex issues spanning multiple systems
• Build Proof of Concepts and lead the team in extending concepts to Enterprise Systems.
• Partner with stakeholders to continuously upgrade Enterprise platforms as per industry standards and Technology stack latest offerings
• Harness the opportunities to build Intellectual Property within the team and for the enterprise.
• Develop and improve our CI/CD workflow tools and processes
• Perform test automation
• Promote inner sourcing
• Evangelize industry best practices
• Lead and mentor a team of 5-8 junior engineers
• Seek to understand your customer's needs and problems
• Learn new technologies and drive opportunities for adoption
• Drive cross functional development on entire technology stack for a company to provide consistent application user experience
• Ensure ease of switching between front end and back end development which results in saving time and money as complexities and problems can be solved by the same person
• Enhance design structure leading to speed to market: Coding and the design of the site s/he can have a view from above and prevent slip ups that come up during development.
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings.
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2020, 12:47:39 AM