Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. Accertify’s suite of products and services help e-commerce companies grow their business by driving down the total cost of fraud, simplifying business processes, and ultimately increasing revenue. If you’re interested in working in a top performing fraud team, then this is the job for you! Managed Services started as a team of 8 in 2009 and has quickly grown to over a 150+ person team. Our growth is due to extraordinary results with our clients!
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application
- Provide strong customer service, take the initiative to solve issues, conduct thorough research, be professionally persistent and a contributor to client success
- Perform a manual review on queued transactions in order to detect fraudulent transactions
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Constantly communicate fraud trends, share best practices and ideas with peers and Managed Services leadership
- Report platform issues
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Displays excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Display confidence in making decisions independently
- Must possess strong internet research skills, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to work afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays
**Note: Relocation will not be provided for this role. This position will be based out of our Sunrise, FL office
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2020, 6:33:58 AM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.