This is Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Accertify Fraud India Team is responsible for providing Fraud Prevention Services to their clients by reviewing, analyzing real time volumes and reducing bad debt for various clients.
Purpose of the Role:
- Provide strong customer service and take the initiative to solve issues thorough detailed research.
- Professionally persistent and a contributor to client success.
- Analyse situations and issues and draw logical conclusions to determine accurate resolutions
- Constantly communicate fraud trends, share best practices and ideas with peers and leadership
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions.
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases.
- Work with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
- Ensuring Adherence to regulatory, operations and compliance standards
Finance/Commerce/Bachelor’s Degree Required
Critical Factors to Success:
- Thorough and Accurate Due Diligence in Fraud Decision
- Quick Learner
- Worked on Consumer/Commercial Portfolio
- Knowledge of Fraud Prevention Service preferred
- Analytical Mind and Attention to Detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Flexible working in 24/7 shifts including weekends, shift rotation and holidays
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must possess strong internet research, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- White Pages, Accurint, Interceptas Preferred
- Self-Motivated, Team Player, Flexible & Resilient in changing business environment and pressure
- Minimum Last Year Rating should be G3L3
- Should not be On PIP in past 6 months.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2020, 5:21:35 PM