Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
- Experience in networking, compute infrastructure and architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions.
- Experience in Network Security, DevOps, Compute/Storage or Kubernetes.
- Experience with OpenShift Cloud Platform or Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux); Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Risk Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Business Case Development
- Industry and Company Knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2020, 2:03:08 AM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.