Why American Express?
a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160
years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and
resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest
also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and
collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or
even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re
ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving
them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
. Developing and Testing PaaS based services for security functions including cryptography in ePaas based environments
• Evaluating and adopting new Cloud Native technologies and products both vendor based and open source
• Participating in agile development of new capabilities and test frameworks
• Developer facing consulting
• R&D into emerging algorithms and innovation in Security related Cloud technologies like Data Leak Prevention, High Volume Messaging Protection, transparent data protection
Are you up for the challenge?
4+ years with core Java, Spring/MVC, Spring Boot framework based development and J2EE design patterns
• Api development and testing using technologies including REST/JSON/XML as well as load and performance testing of api’s using standard tools like JMeter
• Familiarity with Software management, development and build frameworks including Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Git/SVN, common IDE’s and Testing tools
• A good understanding of Cloud based environments and single and multi tenant services
. Application development using SQL and NoSQL databases
. Node.js or GOLANG development
. Some exposure to crypto technologies ( AES/ SHA/ FPE ) and algorithms
. An understanding of PKI, X.509, certificate management, TLS, multi-factor authentication
At the core of Software Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2020, 1:45:51 PM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.